A few weeks ago we received the pedal box assembly from Factory Five, but it didn’t seem to fit the 818 frame. Turns out that the frame and firewall panels had changed from the original design and what we received didn’t match up. So, that’s when we got the new frame pieces and panels that Mike had to weld on to the frame. Then, when he was done, he still couldn’t figure out how the adjustments fit the pedals. We finally realized that we were sent the Reverse Pedal Assembly, which is not the correct setup for the Project 818. So, Mike has contacted Factory Five and we’re waiting on the correct parts to arrive before continuing with the pedal installation. Just another bump in the kit car road…always something exciting and new to figure out!